- Kinder to your skin – leaves no residue in your washing machine
- Kinder to the environment – gets the job done using the fewest chemicals possible
- Kinder to your pocket – a lot less expensive than a new washing machine!
- Eliminates nasty residue build-up and limescale in pipes and crevices
- Cleans the parts you can’t see
- Leaves your washing machine sparkling fresh and clean and smelling great
Prices are inclusive of GST and are subject to change without prior notice.
Clean your washing machine from the inside out
Washing machines need a regular deep clean to keep them working at their best. When using ‘regular’ detergents, the chemicals and perfumes mask the smell of the built up gunk and sludge that’s deposited in your washing machine’s hard-to-reach pipes and crevices. So when you stop using chemical laden detergent, you may start to be able to smell what’s really there lurking in your pipes. Your usual detergent will mask the smells from these build-ups.
However, when you switch to the Ecoegg laundry egg, there is no strong fragrance to mask the smells, so it can be more noticeable.
Ecoegg’s Detox Tablets takes care of this by giving your washing machine a really good once-over clean – even in the areas you can’t see. By getting to the very heart of the problem, the Detox Tablets clear away any residual ‘yuckiness’ from your washing machine and eliminate those nasty odours – leaving your machine cleaner, shinier and happier.
- Eliminate nasty residue build up in the pipes and crevices of your washing machine.
- Removes nasty odours by breaking down the source of the problem.
- Reaches the parts you can’t see – deep inside your machine.
- Leaves your washing machine sparkling fresh and clean and smelling great.
- Formulated without the use of harsh chemicals.
- The pack includes 6 Detox Tablets
We recommend detoxing your machine every month. This ensures your washing machine pipes stay clean and it operates more effectively.
I haven’t used other brands to compare these to but they seem to work. Needed to use 2-3 tablets at first (even after having pre cleaned with baking soda/vinegar) and didn’t remove and mould on the rubber seals however did loosen a lot of grime hidden in the machine.