Experience the comfort of this lightweight and durable face mask.
Eco and budget friendly
A reusable face mask is the greener and sustainable choice, both for the environment and your pocket as it helps save you money and reduces your carbon footprint in comparison to single use, disposable masks.
- Single layer reusable mask (not for medical use)
- Size: 12.5cm x 17cm
- Material: Polyester fibre 95.6%, Spandex 4.4%
- Very comfortable and makes it easy to breathe
- Lightweight and durable
- Washable and reusable
- Highly elastic ear loop - comfortable and won't hurt your ears
- Ideal for dust, germs, allergies, smoke, pollution, ash, pollen, crafts, gardening, travel, indoors, public places, etc.
- Unisex design: One size fits for most adult men or women
Please note: Do not overstretch the ear loop. To wash your mask, please put it into a laundry bag before adding with your other laundry. This is a single layer mask. For extra protection, use together with our face mask filters here.
Important: Face masks only help to reduce exposure and do not eliminate the risk entirely. Please ensure that you take the appropriate steps to protect your health and use this product carefully.
What is Polyurethane Fabric?
Polyurethane fabric, or PUL fabric, is a waterproof fabric, typically polyester, but may be cotton or a polyblend material that has been heat-laminated to a polyurethane layer. It is lightweight and extremely durable. These fabrics are used in several industries, from medical companies to the manufacture of diapers and active wear.
Polyurethane fabrics are lightweight and breathable. Typically, clothing made of this fabric is designed to hold its properties through at least 100 cycles in the washer and dryer without harm to the material.
Derived info from hunker.com