Ecoegg Laundry Egg
Ecoegg Laundry Egg
The Innovative Laundry Solution
- Replaces laundry detergent and fabric conditioner (70 washes)
- Does not contain harmful chemicals
- Rated excellent for sensitive skin by Dermatest
- Helps to reduce single-use plastic
- 10 year guarantee on the egg case
IMPORTANT: If you are overly sensitive to any fragrances (even to light fragrances), please choose the fragrance free option.
Please note: One Laundry Egg is suitable for washing machines up to 7-8kg. Therefore, if you have a much larger washing machine, you will need to use 2 Laundry Eggs.
We recommend you detox your machine before using the Laundry Egg with ecoegg Detox Tablets.
What is the ecoegg Laundry Egg?
The ecoegg Laundry Egg is a unique and innovative laundry washing system that cleans clothes effectively, using two types of mineral pellets plus a small amount of detergent, encased in a recyclable egg.
Containing no harmful chemicals and kind to your skin, the ecoegg Laundry Egg completely replaces laundry detergent and fabric conditioner, giving you a kinder laundry solution.
Learn more about the ecoegg Laundry Egg and see why parenting blogger Emma Ross aka Mamalina chooses to use a Laundry Egg by watching the video here.
Should you need to buy more tourmaline pellets (the black ones), you can buy them separately here.
- Available in Fragrance Free, Fresh Linen and Spring Blossom
- 70 Washes- roughly 2 months (approximately 7-10 weeks)
- Once you have run out of pellets, just top up with more refill pellets.
- Wash up to 60°C and is even better on cooler washes to save energy!
- No measuring, scooping or pouring!
- Supported by Allergy UK and rated excellent for sensitive skin by Dermatest.
The ecoegg Laundry Egg is hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin
Our Laundry Egg (Fresh Linen, Spring Blossom and Fragrance Free fragrances) is non-biological and has been tested on people with sensitive skin and awarded the rating of ‘excellent’ by Dermatest and, is hypoallergenic too. The fragranced products contain very low levels of naturally blended fragrance oils to reduce the risk of skin irritation. We would always recommend our Fragrance Free Laundry Egg on young skin, and people suffering with extremely sensitive skin.
We have just updated more information about the ecoegg Laundry Egg. Click here for more FAQs.
New to Our Store?
Prices are inclusive of GST and are subject to change without prior notice.
Tags: ecco, eccoegg