How to Use and Wash Your Reusable Cloth Pads
How to Use Your Reusable Cloth Pads
- Spread and open the reusable cloth pad
- Put the cloth pad on your underwear
- Close the snap button from behind your underwear
- Change as required
- Remove and put in the wash by the end of the day
When you're traveling
Fold and pack your reusable cloth pad when you're out and about
How to Wash Your Reusable Cloth Pads
Here are some important tips to follow if you want to prolong the life of your reusable cloth pads. If you take good care of your cloth pads, they may last you for 5 years or more.
When you're ready to wash, make sure to follow these steps:
- Soak your cloth pads in cold or warm water. DO NOT use HOT water as hot water will "fix" blood stains on your cloth pads.
- If you're cloth pads are stained, use an eco-friendly stain remover (follow instructions) to remove the stains from your cloth pads.
- Once stains are removed, add your cloth pads to your wash cycle along with the Ecoegg Laundry Egg and hang them out to dry. Your cloth pads are also safe to dry in the dryer. For a more eco-friendly option, use our dryer eggs to lightly fragrance your cloths and reduce drying time.