Introducing our newest sustainable oral care products:
Solid Toothpaste Jars
- Plastic free, NZ made fluoride toothpaste in a glass jar
Fresh Mint: Refreshing, classic peppermint flavour
- Strawberry: Mild strawberry flavour with a hint of bubblegum and NO spicy aftertaste (Great choice for kids!)
- Gentle foaming action and refreshing icy after-brushing feeling
- Dentally approved with 1000ppm fluoride to protect and strengthen both adults’ and children’s teeth
- 180 brushes per jar
- Vegan, cruelty free, and palm oil free
- This jar is part of our glass reuse programme and may have been reused two or three (or more!) times
- Our certified carbon credits are sourced from projects that grow and protect forests in Aotearoa. They support climate resilience, waterways protection, erosion control, biodiversity conservation and community economic development
100g toothpaste in a glass jar with an aluminium lid
- Suitable for children as well. *See note below for kids under 6 years old.
- Available in Fresh Mint or Strawberry flavour
Calcium carbonate, xylitol, glycerin, water, sodium bicarbonate, coconut oil, flavour oil, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, xanthan gum, menthol, monk fruit extract; contains 1000ppm fluoride as sodium monofluorophosphate.
How to Use:
- Using a clean, dry scoop, apply a pea sized dab of toothpaste to your toothbrush, then brush teeth for two minutes. Spit. Use morning and night.
- *Children under 6: Use a rice grain sized dab of paste and brush with adult supervision.
- Store upright and out of reach of children and pets.
- This product is self preserving. Close lid after use.