Our Mint To Be Shampoo Bar is our new luxurious soap free, gentle cleansing shampoo bar that will leave your hair soft and silky. Scented with essential oils of Spearmint, Lavender, Rosemary and Peppermint for a refreshing shower pick me up.
This shampoo bar foams beautifully, is biodegradable and works well even in areas of hard water. Transitioning to solid bars is seamless with this little beauty. Safe for colour treated hair also.
Our Mint To Be Shampoo Bar is also enriched with Provitamin B5 to keep your hair hydrated and Coco-Caprylate (a natural alternative to Silicone). Coco-Caprylate coats and seals in moisture for smooth, shiny and tangle free hair.
Our shampoo bars are concentrated and are equivalent to 3 bottles of shampoo.
Perfect for normal to dry hair types.
How to use a Shampoo Bar
Shampoo bars have a rich foamy lather that makes them easy to use. Wet your hair, then massage the bar against your hair to form a rich lather. Rub the lather into your scalp then rinse thoroughly.
What's the difference?
Juicy Lucy and Mint-To-Be are a non-saponified shampoo bar with more expensive ingredients and a much more hands on manufacturing process.
- SCI (sodium Cocoyl Isethionate)
- derived from coconut fatty acids and is fully biodegradable
- a very mild surfactant (stuff that foams and cleans)
- Coco Glucoside
- natural and derived from coconut oil and fruit sugars
- acts as an emulsifier, foaming agent and conditioner
- BTMS-25 conditioning pellets
- Cocoa Butter
- Citric acid
- natural alternative to Silicone
- Provitamin B-5
- Essential Oils of Spearmint, Lavender, Rosemary and Peppermint
ShereeThis shampoo bar is AMAZING! I have tried many different soap bars but most leave a slightly oily residue in my hair. This bar is sublime. It is very foamy, smells incredible and leaves my hair clean and super shiny. It is a soap bar winner!